St. Giles-in-the-Fields is located at St. Giles High Street, Camden, London. While there has been a house of worship on the site since 1101, the current structure, designed by Henry Flitcroft, was consecrated in 1733. In the 1870s, the surrounding area was transforming from a notoriously overcrowded and unhealthy neighborhood to a center of brewing. (History of St. Giles.) (Image: Plate 47).